I bought the case from Douk Audio.
I cut and shut it, to match the Phono stage.
I had to tap new threads for some of the fixing screws and I added ventilation holes under the transformer and Mosfet heat sink locations. I made a new front plate which fixes from the inside.






The front plate was drilled and tapped to accept the on/off switch and mounting brackets I made.






The switch aperture has had a countersink/bevelled edge added and the 0.7mm hole above it is for the LED indicator lamp.






It will all need painting after a trial fit and electrical testing, the proportions exactly match the Phono stage now.






The DC power outlet has been fitted on the rear panel.
I think its plain to see, that with a bit of effort, this case can be made to match that of the Pro-ject very closely.