The original boards had taken a battering with the many modifications tried, so I took the opportunity while swapping out the caps, of fitting new boards. I increased the material thickness from 3 to 5mm for even more rigidity. I also rotated the coils axis to reduce cross talk and produced a new layout to better suit the new components. The mirror image for left and right x-overs was a pure mistake on my part, when fitting the brass eyelets to the second board I was almost done when I realised I had fitted them from the wrong side and the larger head for soldering was on the wrong side of the board. So I ended up flipping the design to suit. I think it looks cool.