As a side issue, I noticed the sealing strips on the front face of the drivers were looking tatty. I replaced the 4 foam pieces with a roll of 10mm wide x 6mm thick, foam tape (single sided self adhesive). This single piece fits flusher as a finisher but requires horseshoe cut outs for bolts, the one joint was made at a bolt hole. I melted holes in the rear face as it was fitted, (2/3 tape depth) with a hot skewer, to accommodate the protruding screws in the plates that hold the driver suspension edge. I also coloured these zinc coated holding plates with a Black permanent marker. This blends in better and makes them virtually disappear, achieving a much neater edge detail.